Tuesday, January 1, 2013

happy new year.

Happy New Year! 

I hope everyone has a great year, be safe! To bring in the New Year on a good note I have a special offer that lasts until Friday, January 4th! 

You get a FREE bundle of Project Life printables! 
Just comment or message me with your name and email address and you will have your free printables sent to you right away!! 

This only lasts until Friday! Hurry to get yours! (:

There will also be contests and freebies coming up in the very near future! Stay on the look out! 

Here is the link for my Etsy:
http://www.etsy.com/shop/justbcreativedesigns

-b

2 comments:

  1. I am enjoying your blog and wish you well with your etsy shop. For the first time both my daughter and I are both doing Project Life. Should be a fabulous year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou very much! I'm very excited to hear that you and your daughter have both decided to take on Project Life! My mom and I are doing it as well! I think Project Life is a great thing to get involved with. Have a happy new year!

      Delete